- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- Adult Rate 360 US$
Child Rate 330 US$
Dates for Up-comming Tours
13th to 17th Aug 2018
22nd to 26th Oct 2018
28th Jan to 01st Feb 2019
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
Velankanni, is a Special Grade Panchayat Town in Nagapattinam district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
It lies on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, 350 km south of Chennai (Madras) and 12 km south of Nagapattinam.
Once a port that traded with Rome and Greece, the tiny commercial center gradually lost its importance to the larger city of Nagapattinam.
The canal built to link this town with Vedaranyam still lies to the west. The Vellayar, a minor branch of the Cauvery River, runs south of the town and discharges into the sea.
The town was among the worst hit by the tsunami caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
The town is home to one of the most visited Roman Catholic Latin Rite shrines called the Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health.
Velankanni has been chosen as one of the heritage cities for HRIDAY - Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana scheme of Government of India.