- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
We pick you up at 6:00 Am, we leave for the Wilpattu National Park via Chilaw and Puttalam. the first stop is in Chilaw, There is a saying that "Chilaw is famous for Crabs, Coconuts, and Coreas," a testament to the influence of the Corea Family who hail from this town. Chilaw is famous for the nearby Munneswaram temple, which is visited by both Hindus as well as Buddhists. We proceed to Puttalam, Puttalam is a small but very populous town. Famous for salt and fishing, Puttalam is the home to one of Sri Lanka’s largest lagoons, also called Puttalam lagoon. We visit the salt factory. After we have seen this we proceed to the Wilpattu National Park (Willu-pattu; Land of Lakes) is a park located on the island of Sri Lanka. The unique feature of this park is the existence of "Willus" (Natural lakes) - Natural, sand-rimmed water basins or depressions that fill with rainwater. Located in the Northwest coast lowland dry zone of Sri Lanka.The park is 131, 693 hectares and ranges from 0 to 152 meters above sea level. Nearly sixty lakes (Willu) and tanks are found spread throughout Wilpattu. Wilpattu is one of the largest and oldest National Parks in Sri Lanka. Wilpattu is among the top national parks world renowned for its Leopard (Panthera pardus kotiya) population.We will start the Wild Life Safari and watch the Elephants, Sloth Bears, Leopards, water Buffalo, Sambhur, spotted deer, mongoose, mouse and shrew are more of Wilpattu's residents.
After the Wild Life Safari we will proceed back to the hotel.No of Nights - | Meal Plan - Lunch