- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
We pick you up at 6:30 and we leave for Dambulla driving through Kurunagala. Kurunagala is situated at a high altitude most of the city is plain land except the surrounding rocks. We proceed to Sigiriya. Sigiriya (Lion's rock) is an ancient rock fortress and palace ruin, We start and climbing the rock. after we are back from the top of the rock we drive to the Elephant riding place. You can decide to take a ride on a Elephant through the Jungle. On the way back we visit Dambulla. In Dambulla we visit one of the the biggest vegetables market in Sri Lanka. Siteseeing the city and proceed to the Dambulla Caves. Dating back to the 1st century BC, this is the most impressive cave temple in Asia. It has five caves under a vast overhanging rock, carved with a drip line to keep the interiors dry. In 1938 the architecture was embellished with arched colonnades and gabled entrances. Inside the caves, the ceilings are painted with intricate patterns of religious images following the contours of the rock. There are images of the Lord Buddha and bodhisattvas, as well as various gods and goddesses.
After this visit we proceed back to the hotel.No of Nights - | Meal Plan - Lunch