- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
At 7.30 am start the journey to Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage;
stroll through the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya; explore the laid back hill city of Kandy; and visit the revered Temple of the Sacred Tooth, alleged to house a tooth of Buddha himself, on this Sri Lanka Day Tour.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 96 hours prior to departure. We set off for Kandy early in the morning making a stop off at the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala en route. First established in 1975, the centre provides care to abandoned and orphaned Indian elephants, many of which come to the orphanage as calves. Watch as baby elephants are bottle-fed by handlers, and follow the herd to a nearby river to see the magnificent creatures splashing and rolling in the water during bath time. Leaving Pinnawala behind we continue on to Peradeniya where we visit the flourishing Royal Botanical Gardens.
Sprawling over 147 acres the gardens boasts a colourful collection of plants and herbs, including an impressive variety of orchids which can be seen in the Orchid House.Following the Botanical Gardens we proceed on to the laid back hill city of Kandy.
Brimming with history, culture, and sacred sites this wonderful place was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988, and is considered the last capital of the Sri Lankan Kings. Go on a lapidary drive around Kandy Lake, built by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe back in 1798, stroll through the town, browse the bazaar, and pay a visit to the arts and crafts centre and gem museum.
Lastly visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth, alleged to house a tooth of Buddha enclosed within Seven Jewelled Golden Caskets, which was taken prior to his cremation back in 543 B.C., and brought to Sri Lanka in the 4th century.
No of Nights -
| Meal Plan - Breakfast
Half Day ( 07 Hrs)