- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
We pick you up at 4:30 Am, we leave for Dutch Bay Kalpitiya - the ancient Dutch port town has one of the finest beaches in the Puttalam region located against the backdrop of the biggest Lagoon in Sri Lanka. Kalpitiya is the best place if you are interested in seeing Dolphins. During November to March is the best season to go Dolphin Watching off Kalpitiya. Around 7:00 Am we take the boat and go to open sea looking for the Dolphins, After this adventure we proceed back via Puttalam and Chilaw. the first stop is in Puttalam, Puttalam is the home to one of Sri Lanka’s largest lagoons, also called Puttalam lagoon. We visit the salt factory after we have seen this we proceed to Chilaw. There is a saying that "Chilaw is famous for Crabs, Coconuts, and Coreas," a testament to the influence of the Corea Family who hail from this town. Chilaw is famous for the nearby Munneswaram temple, which is visited by both Hindus as well as Buddhists.
After we visit the temple in Chilaw we proceed back to your hotel.No of Nights - | Meal Plan - Lunch