- This is per person rate based on double sharing basis. If there are 02 passengers to get the total for 02 passengers, per person rate should multiply by 02.
- For flights no reservation or seat blocks are done as at now. Seats are subject to availability and airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon the confirmations, we will do the flight, room reservation and arrange other requirements.
- Full payment should be done within 05 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- If mentioned hotels are not available for the requested dates we will offer alternates in same category of higher with or without additional charges.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Hotels standard check in time is 1400hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
Starting at 8 am :
an early morning towards Galle on the south-western tip of the island. En route we stop off at an intriguing Mask Factory and Workshop in Ambalangoda, where you can see craftsmen playing their trade and browse a gallery of unique brightly-coloured masks which can be purchased as a souvenir or gift.Upon arrival in Galle we set out on a city tour. One of the main highlights is Galle Fort, which offers a charming reminder of the Dutch colonial era.
Constructed in 1663, the fort encompasses a remarkable collection of European architectural structures and Sri Lankan traditions, and was named a World Heritage Site in 1988. There is also the Galle National Museum, with a selection of ornamental objects made of ebony, tortoise shell, ancient wood and lace on display.Later we board a canopied boat for a scenic cruise along the Madhu River, passing dozens of mangrove covered islets and stopping off at sites along the way such as a 200-year old temple, and to watch locals farming cinnamon. We may also get the chance to see traditional Sri Lankan fishing techniques in action.
No of Nights -
| Meal Plan - Breakfast
Half Day Tour ( 6 Hrs)