- This rate is for persons.
- Full payment should be done within 02 working days after the confirmation.
- These rates are not valid during the blackout Periods.
- All the tour packages are non-Refundable.
- Date Changes Not Permitted after the confirmations.
- Package will be Valid for use on Given Dates Only.
- Passenger must possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant Visas, other authorizations and documents required for travel.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by service establishments involved in this Offer.
- The offer is bound by the general terms and conditions of the respective partner establishment.
- Other general My Flight Zone Terms and Conditions apply.
Sigiriya rock fortress, also known as the Lion’s rock is an archeological wonder and baffles experts to this very day. The ingenuity and skill showed off by the builders of old Ceylon stand as a testament to this very day.
The planning and architectural excellence resonates through the great rock. Our journey begins at the base of the rock; the tour takes us via Kurunegala. The steep climb up the stone carved steps is tiring, but the view at the top is a worthy reward for the effort. You’d be treated to the Wall of Mirrors, The famous Sigiriya frescoes of tastefully depicted women (said to be few of the many concubines of the king) as well as the Lion Paws themselves.No of Nights - 0 | Meal Plan - Lunch